- Provide support to the Accounts Payable/Receivable Team in delivering a professional and consistent service to stakeholders in resolving inquiries related to Accounts Payable function and enhance the effectiveness of the team.
- Ensures the accuracy and timeliness of processing invoices or payment depending on the team assigned
- Liaise with pending payment from different supplier (term of payment)
- AP will route the invoice for approval, when approved, the invoice is processed for payment.
- Reconcile vendor SOA with accounting system and resolve the discrepancies by contacting vendor such like email, phone calls or any in a timely manner
- Ensure AP services are delivered within the agreed service levels and targets.
- Any other ad hoc duties as and when assigned by Superior from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required skill(s): MS Excel, MS Office. Have knowledge in accounting software Auto Count is advantage
- High level of integrity.
- Diligent, committed, responsible and creative.
- Good planning skills, foresight and analytical.
- Responsible and committed to meet reporting deadline.
- Meticulous and careful.
- Team player.
- Good communication and inter-personal skills.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.