• Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
• Customer support via communication platforms.
• Handle customers renewal and operations administrative duties.
• Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies.
• Assist teachers and parents on operational duties like arrangement of classes, submission of homework.
• Tagging and escalation of tickets.
• Any other ad-hoc duties when required.
• Minimum 1 year of working experience in customer service/experience environment preferred.
• Must be proficient in English. Bilingual language skills a plus, especially Mandarin speaking as communication with Chinese teachers is required.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Comfortable using technology systems.
• Able to work independently and effectively as a team.
• Ability to multi-task, work under pressure, handle tight deadlines and work in a VUCA environment.
• Willingness to work on 24×7 rotating shift, during weekend & public holidays