- Annual Report
- Preparation, production, and distribution of Annual Report; writing, editing, liaising with various departments and proofing all copy.
- Quarterly Financial Results
- Preparation, production, and distribution of Quarterly Financial Results press releases – writing, editing, liaising with various departments and proofing all copy.
- Editorial Strategy & Implementation
- Plan, structure and develop the narrative content strategy and implement deliverables to communicate the Bank’s brand across different platforms (web, social, traditional, forums, panels, etc.)
- Continuously evaluate the effectiveness of the narrative strategy and framework, and improve on it.
- Structure narratives to be used in thought-leadership platform opportunities, e.g. presentation deck, speeches, editorial articles, etc.
- Consolidate, evaluate and/or edit award submissions and submit the Bank’s nominations to the award organisers.
- Media & Social Management
- Assist the team in developing key narratives for media and social media opportunities, e.g. media interviews, media briefings, media enquiries, content seeding, etc.
- Develop or edit communication materials such as news releases, factsheets, Q&A briefing documents, spokesperson speeches, social postings, etc.
- Financial Communications (Internal/External)
- Develop and edit the Bank’s financial results announcements.
- Develop, edit and proofread the Bank’s selected statements in the Annual Report
- Project manage the content of the Bank’s Annual Report.
- Issues Management/Crisis Communications
- Assist in developing, editing and proofreading materials for issues or crisis management.
- Compliance & Risk
- Ensure Bank-wide adherence to brand compliance, i.e. consistency of brand vision and attributes, key message, positioning, tone and manner across all forms of communication materials via Publication & Communication (PCM) Sign-off Sheet.
- Provide support for CORM activities as and when required.
- PR Agency/Vendor Management
- Manage the performance of appointed agencies, suppliers and/or vendors to ensure that communication programmes, activities or campaigns are implemented to desired goals and adhere to brand guidelines.
- Financial Management
- Assist with the planning, monitoring and evaluation of department’s budget and to ensure that expenditure is consistent with budget allocated.
- Process Improvement
- Improve communications processes in line with best practices
- At least 5 years of related professional experience in communications, especially in internal and/or external communications.
- Has done communication tasks on Annual and Financial report will be extra advantages on candidate.
- Degree in English, Mass Communications, Journalism or its equivalent.
- Understanding of communication framework, narrative crafting, formats and channels. These include materials such as electronic direct mailers, social postings and editorials, among others.
- Possesses strong command of the English language, both written and spoken.
- Self-motivated and able to think creatively and critically to create content that engages internal and external audiences.
- Possesses strong attention to detail.
Excellent people and project management skills, with a solid ability to multitask, plan and organize teams.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office applications.