Looking for a role that allows you to take ownership of your work?
Undertake analysis on behalf of senior professionals while providing administrative support to projects. Coordinate with other departments and workstreams to ensure appropriate support is provided to the business.
- Support valuations of general insurance liabilities as per local regulatory and Group requirements
- Support implementation of IFRS 17 and IFRS 17 reporting
- Monitoring of company portfolio and claims experience
- Provide statistical and analytical support to business units
- Support the Internal Capital Adequacy Assessment Process (ICAAP) and other capital related matters
- Mentor, train and develop junior staff
- Undergraduate or Masters degree in Actuarial Science or other Mathematics/Statistics based major
- Talents with 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in General Insurance industry, particularly with experience in reserving, Group reporting and knowledge in IFRS 17
- Good progress in internationally-recognized actuarial examinations
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- High learning agility and work efficiency
- Fluent in both written and spoken English, with good communication skills
- Strong computer application skills in Microsoft Office product suite
Let’s care for tomorrow. For calculating the incalculable future.