- Great opportunity to be one of our pioneers team members in Kulim, Kedah, Malaysia.
- The ideal candidate (Mandarin speaking) will responsibilities on entire Quality Assurance Department and partner with the organization on strategic initiatives execution .
- Define, develop Quality Systems and processes into compliance with Corporate quality standards and system requirements.
- Define QA strategies, standards and policies in collaboration with partners and stakeholders.
- Responsible to train and guide company staff on quality related matter including quality policies, technical, approach, compliance, training and others related.
- Manage the daily work of Quality management and inspect QA/QC works, including passed tests, assist in assessment of quality troubles and drive to resolution.
- To drive continuous improvement activities through the implementation of various corrective and preventive action processes.
- Manage and resolve on quality issue. To drive continuous improvement efforts including statistical capability, audits and corrective actions, and Quality performance metrics.
- Responsible for maintaining quality standards across projects by carrying out inspection, customer audits and their-party inspection.
- Prepare various Quality Reports and maintain the activities related to Document Control as per the requirements. Responsible and lead audits (internal and external) to ensure the stability of process and quality of product.
- The job function listed is not exhaustive and shall also include any responsibilities as assigned by the Supervisor from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in related discipline.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field and more than 3 years of experience in the same position in related industry
- Effective communication skills, proficiency in English, Mandarin, and Bahasa Malaysia, and ability to interact with people. (Mandarin speaker will be priority)
- Expert studies in Quality Management and have related product knowledge.
- Ability to maintain and manage Quality management of various business operations, mastering quick learning tools, and able to train others.
- Self-driven and motivated, well organized, have the ability to prioritize tasks and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Proactive and a team player with strong interpersonal, communications and leadership skills.