- Lead business development activities
- Take an active role in learning about each clients’s industry, business needs and company culture to identify new business opportunities and provide a high level of service.
- Generate sales & marketing reports and forecasts to assist management in business planning.
- Involved in planning and preparation of sales presentations.
- Respond to clients’s requests/issues in a timely and professional manner to ensure full customer satisfaction.
- Provide customer support and manage clients’ expectations in liaison with our internal team
- Exposure to online advertising pricing models (CPA, CPV) and advertising metrics (CVR, VTR, IS, QR).
- Experience in campaign trafficking – Google Search, Display, UAC, UACe, and Programmatic
- Preferably with ; ; sales & business development experience.
- Candidates with prior working experience in Marketing, Advertising, and Publishing have added advantage.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and an ability and desire to work directly with clients is required.
- Candidates must possess good analytical, negotiation, business writing and strong presentation skills.
- Must work well independently as well as in a team in a fast-paced environment.