- Responsible for daily accounting transactions involved in year-end stock count & audit, and ad hoc tasks assigned by superior.
- Responsible for daily bank reconciliation
- Process payments for vendors, claims, utilities, and statutory payments
- Handle accounts receivable transactions which include invoicing, debt collection, and aging analysis.
- Liaise with external auditors, tax agents, company secretaries, bank officers, and any parties job finance-related matters.
- Responsible for the documentation and filling arrangement
- At least a Diploma or Degree in Finance or Accountancy
- Independent, multi-tasking, able to work under pressure, meet tight deadlines and work as a team player.
- Detail-oriented and organized, with strong planning and prioritization abilities.
- Part of ACCA/MIA/CIMA is an added advantage.
- Strong MS Excell skills