- Act as back-up to Operations Manager in performing business operations duties.
- Work closely with the Operations Manager to oversee daily business operations
- Maintain proper records and monitoring of Inventory, equipment, merchandise, or supplies in stock
- Update internal operation procedures document as needed.
- Train the new associate and guide them to work according to company standard.
- Store, file and retrieve corporate documents and reports as and when needed.
- Attending to any correspondence and emails by customers or clients.
- Keep updated on industry trends and consumer market.
- Liaise and work closely with departments to ensure a smooth operation in stores
- Any ad-hoc tasks assigned by superior.
- Possess a Diploma/Degree in any field.
- The ability to speak Mandarin is an added advantage.
- Work independently with minimum supervision.
- Sense of responsibility, self-motivated, hardworking and strong communication skills.
- Proactive mindset, and high willingness to learn and adapt to different situation quick is crucial for this position.
- Able to work under pressure & meet tight deadlines.