– Participate in the proposal and evaluation of Chart of Accounts and other General Ledger standing data, supervise and ensure timely execution of action steps required
– Prepare journal entries and cash book transactions
– Ensure reconciliation of inter-company transactions
– Manage month end closing of accounts
– Prepare financial statements (including Consolidated Accounts), notes to accounts and relevant reports for management and statutory/external reporting purposes
– Prepare and co-ordinate ad-hoc management reports and report analysis
– Ensure financial statements are accurate and timely
– Ensure all schedules are prepared for audit purposes
– Liaise with Business Units and External Auditors where required
s Degree in Accountancy or equivalent.
– Preferably Fresh Graduates or Junior Executives with exposure in General Accounting/Book-keeping or equivalent.
– Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
– Willing to work in Bandar Sunway
– 1 Full-Time position available.
Interested candidates may apply online. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified by our HR Department.