Be responsible as a team to achieve the company’s online sales target via official brand stores in various online marketplaces. He/she is also responsible for the customer experience throughout the buying journey.
- Responsible for day-to-day execution and implementation of the e-commerce trading activities across online marketplaces (product listing, promotion, price change, campaign banner management).
- Ensure all product uploads are complete with full descriptions. Track inventory levels and product removal (if necessary).
- Work closely with related stakeholders to deliver effective content and promotions.
- Liaises with marketplace representatives on all promotion and campaign activities.
- Monitor the ongoing performance of online promotions, making recommendations for change and improvement.
- Ensure the stock fulfilment to meet customers’ expectations.
- Handle online customer service, answer queries, respond to customers’ reviews, and prepare invoices for customers’ purchases.
- Conduct research on competitors and their trading conditions.
- Any other tasks assigned by the superior as and when needed.
- At least a Diploma in any field of study.
- Proven working experience in an eCommerce role in any field/ industry.
- Attention to detail and a strong desire to succeed.
- Ability to multi-task and work under tight reporting timelines.
- Good English verbal and written communication skills. Knowledge of Chinese is a plus.
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested candidates may submit a detailed resume together with a passport-sized photo by mail or WhatsApp to our HR Department at for further details.
Headquarters: No. Ipoh, Perak