We are looking for talents to join our expanding team!
If you are fun to work with, committed, honest and efficient, we want you!
Your roles and responsibilities will include:
- Preparing a full set accounts for the purpose of year-end auditing (experience in using Quickbooks accounting software will be an added advantage).
- Preparing quotations and invoices.
- Conducting searches in the MYIPO database and preparing report (training will be provided).
- Preparing and compiling reports.
- Managing files and documents to ensure complete records.
- Recording and compiling data and information.
- Basic financial analysis, including budget and costs planning.
- Attending to other administrative work in the firm
What to Expect From This Role?
- Monthly salary from RM3,000.00 to RM4,000.00, commensurate with competency, experience and qualifications.
- A result oriented company with no rigid office rules.
- Reading, parking, and snack allowance.
- Working with a fun and talented team.
- Encouraged to share your expectations with us to achieve mutual growth.
- Personal growth and career advancement opportunities.