PlayHub is an education hub for children age 3 to 12. Here, we aim to make learning fun and meaningful for children. We strongly believe that every child deserves to discover the joy in learning and to realise the usefulness of education in everyday life.
Established since 2013, we are best known for our Fun Maths programme. We are in the process of expanding, and are looking for talented individuals to join our team of educators.
To find out more about our programme and our institution, visit us at www.playhubmath.com
We require a dedicated and organised individual who is open to learning, a team player and is capable of handling the coordinating duties involved in the day-to-day operations of a PlayHub learning centre alongside a Centre Manager and a team of 5-10 teachers with up to 200 students.
An Academic Coordinator at PlayHub is required to work 5 days per week, including 1 weekend (Saturday, Sunday or both).
An Assistant Centre Manager at PlayHub is responsible for:
- All academic administrative duties within the centre,
- Upholding PlayHub’s vision, mission and values,
- Overseeing & managing class rosters,
- Overseeing & managing students timetable, learning materials & progress reports
- Job Tasks
An Assistant Centre Manager at PlayHub is tasked to:
- Work closely with a PlayHub Centre Manager to ensure the smooth proceeding of day-to-day centre operations.
- Handle documentation and academic-related administration on School2Me
- Handle preparation of new enrolments as well as renewal of existing students’ packages
- Arrange staff roster & centre timetable
- Update students attendance and monitor progress reports
- Monitor closely and manage students learning materials to ensure that students always have books and materials for class
- Ensure that all centre-related cleaning tasks, safety checks, repairs and maintenance work is completed and documented
- Monitor stock levels of learning materials and submit order requests to HQ when necessary
- Assist in recruitment, selection and induction of staff
- Document staff working hours
- Draft payments for salaries, bills and utilities
- Promote and advertise the business when required
- Assist the Centre Manager in providing routine reports to PlayHub’s Higher Management Team on centre’s performance, teachers’ performance and students’ performance
- Teach and handle classes
- Converse fluently in Mandarin
- Adept in Technology
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Interest & Ability to teach
- Organisation, time management and strategic-planning skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to anticipate solutions before a problem occurs
PlayHub welcomes both experienced individuals and fresh graduates. Applicants in the education and psychology line would be at an advantage.
- Sunway Nexis, Kota Damansara
- Subang Business Centre USJ 9, Subang Jaya
Drop us your resume to apply, and we’ll be in contact with you shortly!