What applies to you
We are currently hiring for 2 headcounts in HR department. This role will have an exposure to either one (1) of the following job tasks:
; Compensation & Benefits
Exposure to handle highly private & confidential employee records, managing employee p-file & e-file, liaising with internal HR COE, and to support any HR related matters.
; Learning & Development
Exposure to research, design and develop employee training program, manage training assessment / evaluation, and to support any training activities matters.
What you will do
Compensation & Benefits scope
· Exposure into C&B team HR administration aspects.
· To assist in organize and store employee records / files.
· To assist in routine work such as scanning & printing HR related documents.
· Maintain and update employee data into the system.
· To assist in collecting information and preparing presentation slide when as required.
· Perform any ad-hoc tasks as assigned by the superior.
Learning & Development scope
· Responsible for arranging internal and external training programs.
· Responsible for application of training grants and claims related matters from Human Resource Development Corporation (HRDC).
· Assess the cost of planned programmes and manage training budget.
· Update training systems and maintain all training records.
· Conduct post-training evaluation and make recommendation for improvements.
What you will need
· Pursuing in Master Degree / Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or equivalent.
· Good command in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office application (Excel, Word, etc).
· Curious & Passionate in HR job function.
· Good interpersonal skills, detail-oriented and high sense of disciplinary and confidentiality.
· Immediate starter or able to join within short notice will be an added advantage.
Remark: Please share your internship duration (e.g. from date to date) in your CV/Resume before applying.
What we promise
1. Exposure into Public Listed MNC working environment.
2. Be trained and developed in HR function.
3. Gain knowledge from HR expert colleagues.
4. Competitive Internship Allowance.
5. Monday to Friday (5 days job a week); 9am to 5.30pm daily.
6. Convenient work location: First Avenue, Bandar Utama (next to 1U Mall)