Client is seeking an intermediate-level Benefits Operations Analyst to join its Global Benefits team supporting benefit operations for EMEA. This role will help to support projects for everything health, welfare, and pension.
If you are a meticulously detailed self-starter who enjoys taking on new projects, then this role is for you! We’re looking for someone who has a strong appetite for change and general sense of curiosity about everything they do and see. Your ability to identify areas for process improvement and streamlining is encouraged and welcomed.
At least one year of benefits experience is recommended but not required; we welcome all applicants who think they meet the qualifications below.
What You’ll Be Doing:
● Provide support for our daily benefits operations with an eye toward process improvement and resolution
● First point of contact for employee benefit questions or claim concerns; escalate as necessary and ensure resolution
● Renewal collection and coordination with the local brokers
● Local legislation/compliance data gathering and distribution to Global Benefit Program Manager as appropriate
● Administration of employee records (e.g. census gathering for renewals, working with carriers or local brokers to process leavers and joiners, auditing carrier enrollment, etc.)
● Build or maintain benefit intranet pages for each country (working with local resources for appropriate language translations)
● In collaboration with local Benefit Program Managers and brokers, develop tools and build communications and strategies to enhance employees’ understanding of their benefits package (e.g. benefit summaries, Welcome communications, etc.)
● Manage ad-hoc benefit requests & reporting for internal & external teams
● Support regional Benefit Program Manager on ad hoc projects as needed
● Develop and streamline procedure for administrative tasks (including building SOPs)
● Assist in the roll out of new benefit plans as needed
What you Should Have:
● Some experience in HR is preferred
● Strong communication skills
○ Proficient in oral and written English
○ Bilingual communication skills are helpful, but not required
● Experience handling ambiguity and working under pressure – we move fast!
● Experience with Sharepoint (our intranet) is a plus, but not required
● Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel (pivots, Vlookup, conditional formatting)
● Ability to learn quickly and think independently
● Exceptional time-management skills
● Must be local Singaporean or PR