– Diploma/ Degree in any field, preferred but not limited to Business, PR, Economics, Commerce, Management, Marketing.
– Min 2 years experience in Sales or Business Development (B2B is preferrable)
– Strong interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
– Enjoy challenges and remain flexible in a fast-paced eCommerce environment
– Excellent communication in English and Mandarin. The ability to converse fluently in other languages (e.g.: Bahasa Malaysia, Hokkien, Cantonese) will be an added advantage
– Serve as the key person of the Youbeli Business Development team to introduce and recruit new brands, local and oversea merchants to join as Youbeli sellers.
– Managing and supporting merchants in achieving sales target and brand awareness.
– Continuing to develop initiatives that build the merchant network, maintain a good business relationship, and increase sales performance.
– Identify and leverage the brands/products’ advantages and market trends to create a win-win collaboration plan.
– Working closely with the Marketing team and Customer Support team to ensure the merchants are actively promoting their products in Youbeli.